University description (as per official university website)
When it comes to quality career training in today's top career fields, Pinnacle Career Institute stands out from the rest. Whether it is our commitment to student success, our dedication to excellence in career training, or our legacy of placing students in their dream careers after they graduate, there are many things that make Pinnacle Career Institute different from other schools. Find out for yourself why we are the best choice for career training in Kansas City, Lawrence or Online! Learn more about PCI!
For over 50 years, we have been helping qualified students find direction in life with relevant career training in career fields such as Business, Medical, Health & Fitness, Trades and Technical, Electronics, and Alternative Energy. Our instructors bring real-world experience to the classroom so you get more than theory and lectures, you get a chance to apply what you learn firsthand. Our graduates are confident they can perform in their chosen careers because they got the necessary experience in the classrooms at PCI.
You can join the growing numbers of PCI graduates who find satisfaction and fulfillment in having a career with a future. Discover the rewards of enrolling at PCI today. Explore our web site to learn what we have to offer. Then pick up the phone and call us at 1-800-614-0900, or fill out our online form to request more information.
We want to help you make your career dreams a reality. Contact us to get started!
Here are the criteria necessary to qualify for financial aid at Pinnacle Career Institute:
1. You must qualify for financial need. The government has a specific formula to determine who qualifies and who does not.
2. You must have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) certificate and meet other standards your state establishes that the Department approves, or complete a high school education in a home school setting that is treated as such under state law.
3. You must be working toward a degree** or certificate in an eligible program.
4. You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
5. You must have a valid Social Security Number (unless you’re from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia or the Republic of Palau).
6. You must register with the Selective Service, if required. You can use the paper or electronic FAFSA to register. Go to www.sss.gov or call 847-688-6888 (TTY users can call 847-688-2567).
7. You must maintain satisfactory academic progress once in school.
8. You must certify that you are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant.
9. You must certify that you will use federal student aid for only educational purposes.
10. If you discover you are ineligible for federal aid, don’t panic. You may be eligible for non-federal aid from state and private institutions. Also, consider applying for various scholarships that may be available to you based on things such as academics, ethnicity, military service and other sources.
11. To find out more about how to apply for financial aid, please click here.
12. Be sure to contact the school to obtain the necessary school code for the electronic FAFSA.
13. The school code for Pinnacle Career Institute located in South Kansas City and Pinnacle Career Institute – Online is 010405.
14. The school code for Pinnacle Career Institute – North Kansas City* is E01505.
15. The school code for Pinnacle Career Institute located in Lawrence, Kansas, is 026130.