University description (as per official university website)
Since our founding in 1869, Trinity has been dedicated to helping talented, motivated students hone their skills, define their goals, and follow their dreams. Our academic programs allow you to pursue almost any interest and Trinity's practical spin on the liberal arts and sciences ensures that the skills and knowledge you acquire will have endless professional applications. Trinity offers unparalleled opportunities for personal growth both in and outside the classroom, so if you are a bright and enthusiastic student with a passion for learning then Trinity may be the perfect choice for you.
We invite you to use the links below to explore Trinity's:
* Challenging and flexible academic programs
* First-rate student lifestyle on our picturesque San Antonio campus
* Undergraduate student profile
* Application process
* Financial Aid opportunities
* Details, facts, and answers to frequently asked questions
Of course, the best way to experience any college is in-person, and we invite you to visit our tree-lined campus overlooking the San Antonio skyline. Just click on Arrange a Visit below for details and schedules. In the meantime, we invite you to get a virtual taste of life at Trinity on this website, and to call (1-800-TRINITY) or email us any time with your questions.
A private college education of Trinityís quality is an invaluable, yet significant investment, and we understand that many families are apprehensive about their ability to cover these costs. Trinity is committed to assisting our students and their families navigate the financial aid process. Our comprehensive program is designed to address the concerns of families at all income levels.
* Trinity has been rated one of the nationís best buys in higher education by publications including the Fiske Guide to Colleges, U.S. News and World Report, and Kiplingerís Personal Finance.
* 86% of Trinityís students receive financial aid.
* The University distributes over $37 million in financial aid annually.
* Financial aid at Trinity comes in various forms:
o Merit scholarships which are offered to students who have demonstrated academic achievement or talent in art, music, theatre or debate
o Need-based aid in the form of grants, loans, and campus employment
You may be awarded one type, no aid, or a combination of options, depending on a variety of circumstances.