University description (as per official university website)
Hill College accepts as its mission the task of providing high quality comprehensive educational programs and services. The college strives to enhance the educational, cultural, and economic development of its service area and to assist both individuals and the community to prepare for a more productive life.
At Hill College, you will meet people from all walks of life. Many of your new friends and classmates will remind you of people back home; others will expand your outlook through new cultures and traditions; and you will meet lifelong friends.
It is all part of Hill College's 80 years of tradition. This legacy and heritage have assisted thousands of students in pursuing their educational dreams. Experience the tradition and become a member of the Hill College family.
We are committed that Hill College is an open door to learning with an active, enthusiastic community of fellow students and a staff of professors that care. Come explore our classrooms, labs, residence halls, library, student center, and performing arts center and see for yourself. We think you'll be impressed.
* Provide guidance to students and parents in the process of applying for financial aid
* Provide resources to students to promote access to education
* Increase student and community awareness of Financial Aid Services to enhance student success
* Administer Federal, State, and Local Aid to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
* Eligible individuals according to federal, state, and local guidelines.