University description (as per official university website)
Frank Phillips College, also known as FPC, is an undergraduate college located in Borger, Texas, USA. The college was established after Frank Phillips who founded Phillips Petroleum in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. FPC offers associate's degrees in several subjects in the field of arts and science. In addition to this, the college also offers continuing education programs and distant education programs. The college also offers several special programs during summers. It has an impressive enrollment of international students as well.
Frank Phillips College Highlights
Where Frank Phillips College stands out most compared to other schools (details below):
* Many students concentrating in agricultural science and management.
* Number of dorm rooms for students.
* Large number of students.
* Large number of programs of study offered.
* Affordable tuition & fees.
* Unusually high availability of athletic financial aid.
Other important characteristics:
* Open admission; accepts all qualified candidates
* Library on-campus
* Campus housing available
* Student meal (board) plan
* Distance learning available
* Part-time classes available
* Athlete financial aid
Frank Phillips Students
The student enrollment at Frank Phillips was 1,356 in 2007 (858 full-time equivalent).
Undergrads are 100% of enrolled students.
About 4% of freshmen are from countries other than the US. Students living in the US make up 96% of incoming freshmen.