University description (as per official university website)
Eastfield College provides excellence in teaching and learning.
To accomplish this mission, Eastfield College
* Anticipates and responds to the educational needs of students and employers.
* Promotes academic excellence in teaching and learning
* Offers an educational experience that emphasizes critical thinking, decision making, reflection, and creativity
* Partners with businesses, the community, and families for student success
* Embraces an environment that reflects, respects, and celebrates diversity
* Commits to being accessible, adaptable, and accountable to our students, the community, and other constituents
If you have been enrolled at EASTFIELD or within the DCCCD during the last 12 months, you will not need to complete a new application. You will, however, want to review the information we have on file for you and make any requests, updates or revisions needed.
If you need to provide us with additional transcripts and or documentation, please do so prior to your registration.
While high school transcripts are generally not required, they may be helpful if you need to provide the following information and can be useful in meeting Texas residence requirements:
Tech Prep coursework
Rising Star documentation
Financial Aid requirement
Generally, if you have completed a degree in which you used hours received at other institutions toward that degree, you would only need to provide the last transcript which reflects all of these courses.
If you have not received a degree, then an official transcript is required from all colleges listed.
However, please understand, if you are requesting substitutions in a degree plan for any courses using non-DCCCD coursework, you must provide an official transcript from that institution.
All students must present a complete transcript bearing impression of seal and signature of college/university official of each institution attended!