Computing and Mathematical Sciences PhD Fees Scholarship
AUT University, New Zealand
|Scholarship / Financial aid: one scholarship available|
Date: one year, renewable for up to a maximum of three years
Deadline: 1 August 2012
Open to: full-time PhD students
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and support
participation of students in Doctoral Studies within the School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences.
Amount and type of award
• Only full-time PhD students are eligible for this scholarship
• The maximum value of this scholarship is the equivalent to New Zealand domestic tuition fee and learner services levy fee as published each year. The School reserves the right not to award the maximum amount.
• The scholarship does not include the Students’ Association fee.
• The tenure of this scholarship is for one year, renewable for up to a maximum of three years.
• AUT Scholarship Application Form.
• Academic Transcript.
• Research proposal.
• Evidence of other Funding obtained.
• Quality of applicant and research proposal.
• Fitness of research proposal to School research strategy and mission.
• Success in achieving other sources of funding (internal and/or external) to support the PhD programme of study.
• Has been accepted into AUT PhD programme.
• Applicants will be considered by the School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences Selection Panel.
• No scholarship will be awarded upon any occasion if the panel is of the opinion that there is no applicant of sufficient merit applying for the award.
Conditions of acceptance
• This scholarship may not be held in conjunction with any other fees scholarship.
» The recipient may hold additional non-tuition fee based
scholarships with the approval of the Head of School and
the Scholarships Office.
• The School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences reserves the right to use the names, photographs and details of successful recipients for promotional purposes.
• The School may, from time to time, request the recipient to participate in promotional activities. Such activities will be done in full consultation with the recipient.
Latest annoucements in this category: